WeedTechUS Announces Speaker Line up for Third Annual Event, August 24, 2022
WTUS22 Headliners include Influencers from Across the Cannabis Commerce Value Chain.
Atlanta – August **, 2022 – WeedTechUS, the leading Cannabis, CBD and Hemp FinTech conference, announced today its roster of influential speakers, which includes thought leaders and innovators from across the cannabis commerce value chain. The third annual WeedTechUS half-day event will be held August 24, 2022 at the Westin Atlanta Perimeter North, event organizers stated.
Marla Ellerman, Executive Director, WeedTechUS, said, “This live, in-person event will be held immediately following the MPC Digital Commerce Event and offered free of charge to MPC22 attendees. We’re excited to share insights from industry leaders in legal, regulatory and technology sectors on a range of issues impacting cannabis stakeholders.”
WTUS22’S SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- John Bachanov, Co-founder & CEO, Appspensary
- Peter Su, Sr. Vice President, Green Check Verified
- Dale Laszig, Industry Journalist, DSL Direct
- Bruce Renard, President, Bruce W. Renard, P.A.
- Christian Gontarek, Founder & CEO, Thrmal Inc.
- Matthew Tharp, Vice President, Product, Flowhub
- Daniel Muller, Founder & CEO, Aeropay
- Kyla Sirni, Co-founcer & CEO, Dispense
- Jennifer Snowden-McKay, High Road
- Josh Garrison, CEO, Alpine Dispensary
For more information, visit https://weedtechus.com/
ABOUT WEEDTECHUS22 EVENT
WeedTechUS, headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., is a financial technology compliance and policy event serving the emerging global cannabis, hemp, and CBD marketplace. Its third annual half-day conference, WeedTechUS22 (WTUS22), will be held Wednesday afternoon, August 24, 2022 at the Westin Atlanta Perimeter North, immediately following MPC: The Digital Commerce Event (MPC22), a broadly focused fintech conference that runs August 22 to 24, 2022.